Laser cutting quotes
We are the only laser cutting service in LA with online file submission!
Scroll down to read instructions.
Please review your files in an independent pdf viewer to check for errors
Laser cutting file submission guideline
AI, DXF, and PDF are acceptable
We recommend using PDF
We cannot accept any non-vector or raster files like JPEG.
- AutoCAD 2008 - 2013
- Export in millimeters
- Export text as curves
- Export bitmap as PNG
- Unfilled (just the outline)
- .001 or hair line in Corel
- Cut lines should be red
- Etch lines should be blue
- Score lines should be green
- Let us know the size of the art board
We can fit a 3' x 4' object on the bed but the maximum cutting size is 31 x 45.
We also have a 4' x 8' laser cutter however this machine is more expensive. We recommend the 3 x 4 if possible.
- We need at least 3 mm clearance from the edge when cutting out of sheets
- We need at least 0.75 mm clearance between parts.
- The art board does not indicate a cut line.
- If you send the same file with revisions please rename it (we are not responsible for cutting the wrong file if you do not rename it.)
More helpful links
$30 minimum charge for laser cutting
Please note we are not responsible for defective cuts do to file error or for material defects if you provide your own material.