Laser cutting quotes
Scroll down to read instructions.
Please review your files in an independent pdf viewer to check for errors
Laser cutting file submission guideline
AI, DXF, and PDF are acceptable
We recommend using PDF
We cannot accept any non-vector or raster files like JPEG.
- AutoCAD 2008 - 2013
- Export in millimeters
- Export text as curves
- Export bitmap as PNG
- Unfilled (just the outline)
- .001 or hair line in Corel
- Cut lines should be red
- Etch lines should be blue
- Score lines should be green
- Let us know the size of the art board
- We can fit a 3' x 4' object on the bed but the maximum cutting size is 36.5 x 45.5.
- We need at least 3 mm clearance from the edge when cutting out of sheets
- We need at least 0.75 mm clearance between parts.
- The art board does not indicate a cut line.
- If you send the same file with revisions please rename it (we are not responsible for cutting the wrong file if you do not rename it.)
More helpful links
laser engraving vs protected laser engraving
If you would like a cleaner laser cut or your laser engraving to look better please mention that you would like us to add protection.
No setup fees
$80 an hr
Industrial capacity means fast turnaround times and lower cost than our competitors per unit
$30 minimum charge for laser cutting (20 minutes worth of time)
Low-cost file creation /correction starting at $25
Please note we are not responsible for defective cuts do to file error or for material defects if you provide your own material.
Material we stock
- 1/4 in birch
- 2.7 mm wood
- 1/8 in clear acrylic
- 1/4 in clear acrylic
Other materials can be sourced